In my role as Informatics Program Coordinator for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, one of my many tasks is to assist in the publication submission process. Below is the list of articles that I have worked on as either a graphic designer, bibliographic assistant or a
- Ghandi M et al. Next-generation characterization of the Cancer Cell Line Encyclopedia. Nature. 2019 May;569(7757):503-508. doi: 10.1038/s41586-019-1186-3. Epub 2019 May 8.
- Cowley, Weir & Vazquez et al. Parallel genome-scale loss of function screens in 216 cancer cell lines for the identification of context-specific genetic dependencies. Nature Scientific Data 1, Article number: 140035. September 30, 2014.
- Thorvaldsdóttir H et al. Integrative Genomics Viewer (IGV): high-performance genomics data visualization and exploration. Brief Bioinform. 2012 Apr 19; doi: 10.1093/bib/bbs017
- Liberzon A et al. Molecular signatures database (MSigDB) 3.0. Bioinformatics. 2011 Jun 15;27(12):1739-40. Epub 2011 May 5.
- Tamayo P et al. Predicting relapse in patients with medulloblastoma by integrating evidence from clinical and genomic features. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Apr 10;29(11):1415-23. Epub 2011 Feb 28 .
- Robinson J et al. Integrative genomics viewer.. Nat Biotechnol. 2011 Jan;29(1):24-6.
- Mesirov, JP. Computer science. Accessible reproducible research. Science 22 January 2010: 415-416 DOI: 10.1126/science.1179653
- Pyne S et al. Automated high-dimensional flow cytometric data analysis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 May 26;106(21):8519-24. Epub 2009 May 14.
- Daily JP et al. Distinct physiological states of Plasmodium falciparum in malaria-infected patients. Nature. 2007 Dec 13;450(7172):1091-5 DOI: 10.1038/nature06311.
- Tamayo P et al. Metagene projection for cross-platform, cross-species characterization of global transcriptional states. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Apr 3;104(14):5959-64.